Thursday, July 28, 2011

Review : Clarity


Clarity
by Kim Harrington
242 Pages
YA Novel
Published : March 1

Goodreads synopsis : 

When you can see things others can't, where do you look for the truth?
This paranormal murder mystery will have teens reading on the edge of their seats.
Clarity "Clare" Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It's a gift.
And a curse.
When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare's ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case - but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare's brother - who has supernatural gifts of his own - becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?

Thoughts :

Oh my goodness! I loved, loved, loved this book! I don't know why but I love books about psychic powers.  Its fascinating to me and I would absolutely love to have psychic powers.  Well, I think everyone would love to have psychic powers they just don't know it.

I also love mystery books so I loved this for that reason too.  I read this book in a day and I was just like wow.  I really need to read the other book because I just absolutely love Kim's writing.  She made me want to keep reading it to figure out who the killer was.

It was a real page turner and that's what I loved most about it.  I just know that Perception will be even better than Clarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment